I'm Not a Cigarette Smoker...are YOU?

Cigarette smoking has steadily been losing popularity with the general public.  Actually, cigars and pipes are not seen as much as in the past either. They, in most cases, are no longer socially acceptable.  Oh yes, there will still be those who “need to have” cigarettes or even a cigar several every day….no matter how it affects their health, how it annoys those around them that do not smoke, and the fact that the nicotine could make your teeth turn yellow (my opinion).  I noticed a “cigar bar” in our local mall…one can only imagine how smelly that place is….sorry cigar smokers, I don’t care if they are expensive Cuban cigars (which I think are/were illegal in the United States), they still stink!
I’m not a smoker, never was, and never plan to be…but, IF I were, I would seriously think about using an item that contains no tar, no tobacco, no ash and has no smell.  There are products out there.  An American made smoke juice that allows a person to smoke anywhere, bars, airports, offices and even in your home is made in Wisconsin with USA made ingredients.  They are much cheaper than buying cigarettes and are acceptable to the non-smoker.
Just think!!! No more standing in the cold or rain outside your office building smoking on your break.  No more getting nasty looks from people standing next to you on the subway because your expensive suit and coat reeks of cigarette smoke.  No more dates being turned off because your breath is offensive. 
 The benefits are tremendous!

No comments: